Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Whew...too long!!

Wow, I don't know what happened here. I've been so sidetracked by life that I forgot to blog. Is that a blessing or what.

Well, let's see, my birthday kicked ass all the way through. We found out the next week that we're having twins!! Blessing!!! I went up to the Boundary Water Canoe Area Wilderness with 6 other guys over Memorial Day weekend, and while I know my wife missed me, I also know she's glad that I had a good time. Blessing!! A friend of mine who went with, him and I got to do some witnessing for Christ and we even watched one in our group surrender his heart to Christ.

My dad and I really connected on this trip somewhere around the way too. I don't really know how, or why, but we really did connect. It was just cool since we've always had more of an understood type of relationship than a displayed one, but he gave me a big ol' hug in front of all 4 of those other guys and he didn't even blush, and there's the coolest part, he gave me a hug, usually goes the other way.

Well, life is grand, this is probably full of typos and yadda yadda, but oh well, today I don't care, and neither should you, go find whatever's waiting on ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment