Monday, April 24, 2006

Blogger Blend Review #1

So Boca Java, this neat little online coffee shop (think Gevalia, but way cooler) offered to send me some free coffee if I'd review at least one of them in my blog. I'm hoping, just out of sheer gratitude, to review all 6 blends they sent me, I mean, c'mon, they even sent me a hat and this really cool lookin' mug.

So the only one I've tried so far is call Blogger's Boot Up Blend. I have to say, this coffee is MILD. This is what you give to your 12 year old when he has his first cup. That, or your pregnant wife when all other coffee is starting to make her gag.

I have to admit, it was nice to not drown my taste buds, but at the same time, I'm a cream and sugar kinda guy, so I didn't get a whole lot out of this particular cup.

My advice, save this for when junior wakes early on Sunday morning with you and wants to be all grown-up. That, or wait til you have a cold and can't taste anything anyhow.


No comments:

Post a Comment