Monday, March 01, 2010

SWEET NEW SITE FOR JEWLERY LOVERS!!!

So I'm wandering around the web the other day and find a new wicked cool site. First off there's the catchy name, ChunkyBling.com. If you dig interchangelable watches, as in the easy-to-personalize watches that all your friends, or maybe friend's kids, seem to love right now. They also carry a ton of chunky bead jewelry throughout their site. Let me not forget about the motherlode of Swarvoski Crystal rings on the site, that are remarkable to a fault almost.

The jewelry is all pretty sweet looking, and I'd assume it's quality if a name like Swavorski is willing to get involved. I also saw a link on the page if you want to do an online jewelry party. At first I thought that was a little strange, never heard of an online party, but maybe I'll try after all. I mean, who couldn't use a few extra bucks right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment